Conditions of Use
- An e-text distributed by the Centre for Tantric Studies (hereafter ‘CTS e-text’), via the internet or in any other medium, may be viewed online or downloaded for private study.
- Any commercial use of CTS e-texts is prohibited. CTS e-texts may not under any circumstances be republished, reproduced, or sold either in original or altered form without permission in writing.
- In order to maintain the integrity of the CTS e-texts, the rights of the original works referenced, and the understandings involved in the corpus of CTS e-texts, mirroring or other public redistribution of CTS e-texts is prohibited without permission in writing.
- CTS e-texts are provided without any guarantees. The Centre for Tantric Studies may alter or remove any CTS e-text at any time.
The CTS e-text corpus
- Full list (with references)